Whatever kind of day you are having, treat yourself to a sea-sky sandwich.
This blog is intended to be a ‘packed lunch’ for a filling mental break in your busy day. It offers a snack of sky, sea and beach to keep you in touch with nature while you navigate the human world of work.
Each blog page is designed to provide you with about 10 minutes of calm to relax before you try to digest a real sandwich! There will be a few words to prompt some thoughts, some pictures to allow you to imagine yourself on the beach and a short video – usually no more than a minute – to allow you to hear the sounds and watch the roll of the waves so they can soothe you – imagine the waves are the caress of tender fingers on your brow.
Blogs to date
- Remember to Breathe!
- The Feather in the Sand
- The Autumn Equinox
- Blast into the week on the wings of the wind!
- Pebble Allsorts
- Celebrating Rainbows
- Rolling with the Punches
- A Herd of Elephants
- Raindrops are falling…
- Sand Artists
- Rockpool World
- Finding Light in the Dark
- No Borders
- Upside Down Day
- A present for everyone
- A New Year – and 365 fresh starts!
- Looking for a blue sky on a wet day
- Be the seaweed on a grey beach
- There is always something in the nothing
- Staying curious
- Worshiping the sun!
- Sometimes we just need a harbour wall
- Keep scrolling
- Stranger than fiction
- Storm at sea, but peace at home